"More song and dance"

Posted: 7/26/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
0

This is somewhat of a follow up to my previous post, apparently 'major' steps are in motion to overhaul the system concerning the treatment of our wounded veteran's and a side note,,I am still waiting on hearing from the media on these veteran's I blogged about in the previous post and this is what should make everyone rather irate out there about how this is getting swept under the rug. This article leads one to believe something will actually get done but people don't hold your breath on this one, when you have the media not talking about and most of our officials not talking about it you can look out, a snow job is being arranged as I type. I don't like to sound to sarcastic on this but you and I know nothing will come of all this, it is more hog wash for us to swallow down.This is somewhat of a follow up to my previous post, apparently 'major' steps are in motion to overhaul the system concerning the treatment of our wounded veteran's and a side note,,I am still waiting on hearing from the media on these veteran's I blogged about in the previous post and this is what should make everyone rather irate out there about how this is getting swept under the rug.
This article leads one to believe something will actually get done but people don't hold your breath on this one, when you have the media not talking about and most of our officials not talking about it you can look out, a snow job is being arranged as I type. I don't like to sound to sarcastic on this but you and I know nothing will come of all this, it is more hog wash for us to swallow down. Apparently this is a L.A Times article and I see it mentioned that Nicholson is due to step down by October 1st. of this year, but try as I might I don't see the lawsuit mentioned in the article, oh maybe, it just did not warrant enough headlines for the mainstream guys, us bloggers must be the only ones informed on how everything is going down here, maybe, just maybe, they should get with us and we could enlighten them. It does however mention the Walter Reed scandal and elaborates that it "brought a shake-up at the top of the Army's medical command." I am to assume the guys that are in the lawsuit maybe did not get this message.I would have to read into this more in depth but Rep. Bob Filner of California who said the commissions proposals do not go far enough and that he was quoted as saying that they're not restructuring anything, which leads me back to the title of this post at the beginning and that is more song and dance. I notice this all came about after we got wind of the lawsuit by the veteran's concerning the tremendous backlogs in processing claims.
Panel: Fix veterans' care now - A Concord Monitor Article - Your News Source - Concord NH 03301

0 comments: