Obama: "I Am Proud" That I Opposed The War | TPMCafe

Posted: 6/19/2007 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2

Obama reiterated the fact that he was proud that he did oppose the war in Iraq, in his speech Obama is planning to heavily emphasize this. Have not posted to much about Obama but the Senator seems to have fresh ideas and is holding his own as one of the front-runners leading up to the primaries, a USA Today poll showed Hillary with a nationwide lead but as we remember the 2003 races we can see that even Joe Lie-berman was ahead then, so it does not mean that much at this time, well, without further ado we will let Obama Girl show her loyalty for Obama,,enjoy,,this has been seen over a million times and now the figure is probably approaching the 2,000,000 mark.
Obama: "I Am Proud" That I Opposed The War | TPMCafe

2 comments:

  1. I am Back...thank you so much for posting on Obama....hope all is well down your way....

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello enigma4ever I am so glad you are back blogging again, we have missed you my friend, it just was not the same without you, hey now I can come over to the enigma cafe for coffee.