Great New Template for Blogger

Posted: 5/30/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
3

Hoctro has a great looking template hacked to blogger beta, it is a template by Andreas Viklund called Adreas02 see it in action at my other blog Kentucky Hoop Dreams. Also at the bottom of this blog is a great hack from Hoctro, if you have a lot of labels it gets cluttered at the top though, but it is a nice template, it also has a feature to open up other tabs at the top to show where you can be found elsewhere on the web, I have not listed these yet on my other blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the template tip floyd, I might just give some of them a try... I know my blogs need a BIG change.

  1. baabaanne says:

    Cool template, Floyd. I like the tabs at the top. Thanks for passing it on.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks guys, it is a cool template and Hoctro did a great job on it, I like the clean look and thought I would pass it to the blogger community from here.