Dell to sell computers at Wal-Mart

Posted: 5/25/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
2

Dell broadens horizons and reaches out to customers through the giant Wal-Mart, starting in June you can buy your Dell from your local Wal-Mart. Dell will offer it's U.S customers Ubuntu on three systems: XPS 410n and Dimension E520n and the Inspiron E1505n notebook. In a company poll of 100,000,70% of the respondents said they would use a Dell system with a Linux system for home and office use. By going through Wal-Mart Dell will open up a whole new customer base and if the price warrants it I might try one out myself,,,hey here lately I have to save all I can for gas money, no MAC for me. Dell to sell computers at Wal-Mart

2 comments:

  1. That will be great for those who like Dell products.

    I have the same old dell I bought about four (4), years ago.

    I hear they are in China and outsourcing their help line to the folks in India.

  1. Floyd says:

    I was thinking about trying one out myself, see how they do, the computer I have now is slugging up on me.