Giuliani Uses Scare Tactics

Posted: 4/25/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
4

I never thought I would see this come up in the campaign but it has, the tactics of fear is back on the table again. I am to assume that McCain will now become the front runner for the Republican party now, but I am guessing we will see how this plays out. The old scare tactics from 2004 are now making news again be afraid America, be very afraid. The war on terror has become a revolving door around Iraq, apparently we have all the terrorists hemmed up over there and the only ones to keep us safe are the Republicans,,well I am guessing again but I don't think America is going to buy into this fear tactic again.
"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."
Giuliani Broadens His Message on Terrorism - New York Times

4 comments:

  1. Jim says:

    Giuliani should accept some of the blame for deaths at the Twin Towers. Under his watch as Mayor, Police and Firemen were unable to communicate on the same radio frequency, just like on 9-11. Why didn't he fix that ?

  1. Floyd says:

    Correct Jim, as the race for the Republican primary heats up I am sure that and 'other' mis-steps will emerge. But any candidate should know you can't scare America anymore and expect to get anywhere, I can't believe they are still dragging around this Iraq war like an albatross around their neck?

    Nothing positive is going to come out of the civil war there, when America had her own civil war it took us years to heal, can you imagine the chaos that would have developed here if some of the other countries had gotten involved?

  1. Ron West says:

    Giuliani scares the wits out of us. Bad, bad dems!

    Cheney blames Iraq problems on bad, bad dems!

    Newt blames the Va Tech massacre on liberalism. So does Rush!

    I know that pain in my knee is Nancy Pelosi's fault.

  1. Floyd says:

    You are so right Ron, they can't accept responsibility for anything, always looking for someone to blame.
    I am afraid of anyone who might try and induce fear tactics for a political gain, I admit it, it did work a few years ago but America ain't buying the B.S no more.