Edwards’ Cancer Has Spread Into One of Her Hips - New York Times

Posted: 3/26/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
2

John Edwards who is one in the running for the White House in '08, has recently brought it to the publics attention that his wife's cancer has returned. This has lately been on quite a few news programs, you know, anymore they put a spin on just about anything. In this article we read that some critics have suggested that Mr. Edwards may exploit his wife's condition to gain our sympathy and our votes.
I don't think in the least this is the case but, like I said the news will spin just about anything unless it involves getting us out of the killing fields of the ongoing civil war in Iraq. As things stands now Bugs Bunny would do a better job than who we have now and I am mighty sure Edwards would if he were elected.
So if Edwards and his wife decide to run on, then I commend them for that and if he decides to drop out because of this illness with his wife, then I commend him for that. This is a terrible disease and I have seen it first hand, I wish him and his family the best of luck in whatever decision they may make.
Edwards’ Cancer Has Spread Into One of Her Hips - New York Times

2 comments:

  1. Jim says:

    I was particularly disgusted with Katie Couric's interview of the Edwards on Sixty Minutes. She tore into their motivations concerning continuing the Presidential race. It was kind of like the way she tormented Michael J. Fox, another very ill person.

  1. Floyd says:

    Right Jim, they will twist this thing any way they can. I missed that one but I do tend to avoid Couric if at all possible. At this time Edwards is kind of at the low end, I mean in the polls. There is no way anyone would try to exploit this situation for any political gain. The news anymore is just one big spin zone.