Join the Campaign to Change America / John Edwards '08 Blog

Posted: 1/31/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
5

Amanda from Pandagon blog moving to Chapel Hill to join the Edwards campaign, I wish her luck she has a great blog well worth reading and she seems excited to be on the team, it seems lately John Edwards has been coming on strong and his latest stance on the minimum wage has me looking at him more closely, this is a action (The minimum wage) to help out the average American who is living on this wage and basically in poverty, since the last increase the cost of living has gained about 25%, while the low guy on the totem pole gets the shaft. This wage they are trying to get passed is being bogged down from most Republicans who insist on giving out corporate welfare when voting on this, I do hope that you guys everywhere remember this when it is time to vote, this is a wage to benefit the lower income tier not to finance some guys trip to Hawaii.
(I posted this from IE, if you are interested in getting the old 'blog this' back go to the tools label of this blog it works great, just like with the old blogger.)
Join the Campaign to Change America / John Edwards '08 Blog

5 comments:

  1. baabaanne says:

    thanks for the link, and I'm going to use my 'blog this' button on your article.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hi Beth, I am glad the 'blog this' is going again, I really missed this feature when I switched to blogger beta.

  1. Sally says:

    I like Barak Obama otherwise John Edwards would have my support.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey Sally,,yep. Barack is good to, hey I would vote for Bugs Bunny over what we have now.

  1. texxsmith says:

    Go Edwards Go!