Google Toolbar for Firefox

Posted: 1/07/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
4

Finally the 'Blog This' is back, the new beta version of google toolbar for firefox has it. They also have an Internet explorer version of the toolbar and other versions. It is worth the download for the blog this alone, but it has other features also, bookmarks, g-mail and others. I don't see a labels view on it though, so you will have to add a label later if you want to.
Well here is my post to my blog and the first time using 'blog this' since the old blogger was around, I don't know of any bugs but I just started using it so can't really give a take on how it performs yet, well enough talk here goes, if it posts to my blog I will leave the label off this is only a test, but if it works this alone has sold me I miss the 'blog this' about the new blogger the most.
Google Toolbar for Firefox

4 comments:

  1. baabaanne says:

    This is great news! Thank you so much, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    I been missing the 'blog this' button and when I downloaded the toolbar Google beta, and looked at the send to button there it was, good ole blog this. I am glad that they put this back on here, thanks for coming by Beth, it is beta but seems to be working fine for now.

  1. baabaanne says:

    It works just fine, Floyd, so far. Thanks again!

  1. Floyd says:

    I am glad mine seems to work good also, like I say I had really missed the 'blog this' on blogger.