Add This! Social Bookmark and Feed Button - Web2.0 Social Media Optimization

Posted: 1/19/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
0

This is beta so could have some bugs, it works with my posts or at least almost all of them. This little item will save you space and you can add the little button below your posts this saves you some space and this service does tracking also. Has many bookmarks that you can use, if you use bookmarks nine times out of ten it has yours check out this tool that has lots of potential.
They also have the feed button but I think the one I have over on the right might give you more choices, I made the button at blogflux and linked to the readers check it out also. If we add all the bookmarking networks to our blog, we just might run out of room, this little button takes care of that problem, might have bugs but is worth checking it out. There is one of my posts I can't get it to work on yet and don't know why?
Like I say it will save you lots of room and is worth it.
Add This! Social Bookmark and Feed Button - Web2.0 Social Media Optimization

0 comments: