Church to protest at teens funerals in Alabama

Posted: 11/23/2006 by Floyd in Labels:
0

Westboro Baptist Church to make its presence known at the funerals of the teens killed in Alabama, find the pdf here. I do not know how this Fred Phelps sleeps at night after a day of protesting at people he has never known? At first I thought this place was limiting its protests to the military, however now I just don't know what to say.

The research that I have found on this group generally centers around the protesting of military funerals and calling our great men and women who serve vile names and carrying signs in the wake of grieving families. There is a good post about this over at Pam's blog on the same subject, she blogged about it. There is good reading of what these people stand for at this link; God Hates Fags Dot Com. Now these folks seem to believe that God only loves certain people, when I went to this page it says that God hates Sweden, God hates Canada.

I just don't know what else to say about these people,

I mean looking at what I have read it is hard for me to try and rationalize the scope of this."

Here is a link to some photo's of a protest they done in London, Ky. Wow, London, they must have a lot of balls to come done here in the hills and do this ignorant stuff? Uh, o.k I see now there is cops everywhere around them, they even have their children taking part in this idiocy. That Hardees where they are, is across the road from one of the funeral homes in London.
Apparently the people don't have a job or how else could they take off to go and protest all these funerals, and where do they get all the money it would take to travel on and where do their kids go to school, they would not have time to attend school with their parents busy teaching them all this hate, and at any rate I don't believe that Christ would want us to grow our children up to hate people.

0 comments: