AP Wire | 06/17/2006 | UK: stolen drive contained information on students, alumni

Posted: 6/17/2006 by Floyd in
0

Blog world are you ready for this brace yourself, I already recieved my letter from the V.A. the other day I happened to be one of the 26.5 million when I ran into this. This all happens at about the same time interesting, interesting indeed, I also read last week or so that an insurance company had lost peoples data and now I ran across this.
Who in the heck is supposed to be in charge of our sensitive data that we give out, our S.S.N credit card University information and God knows what else is floating all around this country, but like I said this is all going down a little to fast I mean for years you never hear of anything like this and then all of a sudden it is going on everywhere, kind of makes you want to think don't it?
AP Wire | 06/17/2006 | UK: stolen drive contained information on students, alumni

Came out today on the 18th. June Laptop containing DC employees stolen, contains personal data of about 13,000 employees. So another one gets stolen, kind of makes you want to think don't it?
Here is the link to Stolen Veteran Data, seems like everything is getting stole these days don't it? Just blind bad luck I guess?

0 comments: