Al Qaeda takes a hit

Posted: 6/09/2006 by Floyd in Labels:
3

Two F-16 fighter jets dropped a couple of 500 ton bombs where one of Al-Queda's most prominant head was located on Wednesday night, Abu Musab Zarquawi was killed in a house along with five others. One of the most wanted men in Iraq with a $25-million reward for information leading to his death or capture, link to; L.A. Times.
This would surely disrupt the militant group for awhile, and it is a good victory for all the troops who were involved. Any disruption is better than none at all but only time will tell if it hurts the insurgency any at all, the picture of this guy "dead" is plastered all over the newspapers and even video's of the actual hit by the bombs. I think the papers should maybe start running "all" pictures of the ongoing war,but then more Americans would be putting up a fuss wanting our troops back home.
See also, global research

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Lost Paradise. I noticed you commented on her ocean theme. I designed that for her. Nice ocean theme you have too. I love the header pic. I am totally in love with the ocean. It mesmerizes me. Nice site you have here. I will have to come back and read more.
    Static Brain

  1. Also if you are interested I would love to trade links with you. If you like the idea drop by my blog and leave me a message and your link. :-)

  1. Floyd says:

    hey there static brain, I like your little icon of the brain,thanks for coming by and I will give you a visit.