Happy Mother's Day

Posted: 5/13/2006 by Floyd in
4

Happy Mother's Day to each and ever one of the Mother's out there, a mother is always there in good times and bad to talk to and to comfort us and no matter what happens we can always talk to her and everything seems a little brighter. From the time that we skin our knee until we are all grown up your mom seems to know just what to say and sometimes we might disagree with her we always seem to well you know, get over it so to speak. I still remember the gift I bought her when I was only five, it was a scarf, a head scarf to be exact, remember it was well a long time ago. I am one of the lucky ones I still have mom with me and she lives right next door and she still loves her independence, even though now she is almost unable to really cook or anything she still loves being there, and she tells me sometimes that she feels almost like she is a burden to me all the time, and she wishes she could do all the things she used to do,,,my reply,,that's o.k. you did it for me. So have a Happy Mother's Day to all and thank you for being mom's.

4 comments:

  1. This was so beautiful...As a mom I can just say thank you....Have a wonderful Mother's Day...

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks enigma for stopping by and am glad you enjoyed it,a little off-beat from my normal stuff but I am glad you came by and left a comment,and I am glad you are back to bring a little reason to the blogosphere,hope you have a wonderful mother's day.

  1. Raida says:

    Awww...you've got me all teary eyed. Must be those "1st Mother's Day emotions". Thank you for thanking us - that is so sweet.

    Happy Mother's Day

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks for commenting Raida,and hope your mothers day was a good one,come back soon.