Big brother is watching you

Posted: 5/11/2006 by Floyd in
2

So here we are, massive database of Americans phone calls came out in the USA TODAY and I am wondering how America feels about this latest news is it O.K.? Are we o.k with phone companies turning OUR records over to the NSA? You know really I am curious of how the Conservatives react to this, are they in step with all this spying on Americans, I am talking about the average American Conservative the average voter if you will, not Washington lap-dogs. It looks like all this has been going on since 2001 according to an interview conducted by CNN, boy that is a lot of collecting on phone numbers, or so they say, but I would venture to say it would be much broader than that. Well I would guess that the main-stream media would start conducting their polls now, no matter how skewed they would be. We Americans would have nothing really to hide, but it is un-american to me and an invasion of privacy.

Americablog

The Smirking Chimp

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Speaking of spying, there is a new website to track, and take action against the illegal spying:
    www.stopspyingonus.org

    Please forward widely!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks for the link.,I had to type the link in my browser but it works.
    Very intersesting.