USATODAY.com - 'Roe v. Wade': The divided states of America

Posted: 4/17/2006 by Floyd in Labels:
0

A very informative look at abortion and how it stacks up in the states,if Roe is overturned what will happen? Will women have to drive to a different state? Whatever,it should be up to the woman to decide what she must do a lot of states including Kentucky have enacted laws trying to limit it,trying in my opinion sticking their nose in women's business. It is like big brother telling you what to do and I am in no way condoning the practice,it should be up to the individual to decide her on fate. Because that is where it resides ultimately is on the woman herself,not me or anyone else,we I believe should stay clear of the matter,or I could say,who are we to judge anyone's circumstances?
USATODAY.com - 'Roe v. Wade': The divided states of America
Within reason
Within reason

0 comments: