Three more KY. Soldiers die in Iraq

Posted: 4/13/2006 by Floyd in
5

Three more soldiers from the 101st. At Fort Campbell were killed in Iraq Tuesday bringing the total to 141 killed from the 101st. Since the war began. Spc. James W. Gardner,age 22 of Glasgow,KY.
Sgt. 1st. Class Randall L. Lamberson,age 36 of Springfield,MO. And Spc. David S. Collins of Jasper,GA. Gardner was the 35th soldier killed with hometown records in Kentucky,their families issued statements thanking the public for their support ,Lamberson is survived by his wife Dana, daughter Kelsi and son Evan, And his father Lloyd. Collins is survived by his wife Mara,and children Elizabeth and James,father Jack Collins of Talking Rock,GA. And mother Marsha Dean of Jasper,GA. Over in Iraq these are people with children,mothers and fathers,some of the mainstream media if that is what you can call it should be reporting more on what's going on with this death trap called Iraq,but I forgot?? They are not allowed to are they? But hopefully there are a lot of good ole papers out there that print this,we should be proud of these heroes dying and leaving their families because of the war and any news I can get relating to this is going on this blog,Fox and CNN might be censured but the internet is not,at least for now.
Within reason link!

5 comments:

  1. Jim says:

    These last few weeks have been especially hard on our soldiers and therefore hard on us all.

    I wonder what they think about Bush and Cheney's liea about the mobile biolabs ?

  1. Jim says:

    Floyd, you sure do change your template a lot ! This one looks pretty sharp, though...

  1. Floyd says:

    Hi Jim,thanks I change a lot and have looked at three columns,but they collaspe? On the bio-labs? There are so many lies and scandals out there they don't know what to think.

  1. I would be curious to see how many people from Appalachia are currently serving in Iraq? I tried to find statistics, but my research turned up inclusive. I found state figures, but with states like Maryland, New York, South Carolina, and Georgia with only a handful or less of Appalachian counties skews things a little. I'll keep working on it and if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

  1. Floyd says:

    There is one no,two I know of from right around my area,one is Adrian Wilson's son and the other is the son of Reba Green,these are within five miles of where I live. I know there is more than that but this is the one's families I know personally,one also to which I do not know got to come home recently,Sgt. Chadwick,I remember this because of all the signs we put up welcoming him back home. I would say there is quite a few over there. Sgt. Toby Evans of Cumberland Gap Tn. was killed April 15,2006,he was with the 82nd. Airbourne,504th. out of Bragg,had recently deployed to Afghanistan.