USATODAY.com - Senate committee recommends Alito nomination

Posted: 1/24/2006 by Floyd in
2

[The radical right votes for Alito,setting their log term goals on overturning Roe v.Wade and putting the female gender of this country one step closer to the dark ages. I hope that you as Americans remember this in the voting booth this year,the Republicans voted together so you tell me are they all the radical right? Sure seems that way hell bent on putting women's rights below their own beliefs and they still look at you with a straight face,well girls there are enough of you out there to get the job done and send these war-monging,women hating gutter scum back out of Washington packing. But ladies all of you out there who do not want the government telling you what to do with your body vote,and vote in numbers because if we all stick together we can win over this ideology of the radicals.]

Read more at www.usatoday.com/news/w...


Within reason: CNN.com - Bush tells abortion foes, 'We will prevail' - Jan 23, 2006

2 comments:

  1. Jim says:

    Floyd, I like the new look - it's clean and sharp. I've added you now to my feeds.Keep up the good work.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey thanks Jim I hope it looks better,I like your page to, I thought this might look somewhat cleaner than my other look. Hope it is easy on the eyes,stop back Jim and do not be a stranger. This is somewhat of a hobby of mine now,but I do like to keep up on the stories it seems the mainstream media misses them a lot here lately.