CNN.com - Bush tells abortion foes, 'We will prevail' - Jan 23, 2006

Posted: 1/24/2006 by Floyd in
4

CNN.com - Bush tells abortion foes, 'We will prevail' - Jan 23, 2006

Bush lends his support to abortion foes,in the 33rd. anniversary of Roe v. Wade. If you could call it support,it is like I always say overturning Roe v. Wade will just cause abortion if a woman should need one more dangerous to her. Because it would be done in such a way as to endanger her life,with unsanitary conditions and unsavory human beings,this does not mean I am for killing babies,it simply is not Bush's business or the court for that matter,but I will go on on to say that in our lifetime it will be overturned simply because the court is stacked that way. Alito will be confirmed also because they have the majority so in a way he is right to say things he does,but who are we to judge every woman in America? Here is an ending quote,from Bush to the abortion foes; "And history tells us that with such a cause we will prevail."
Within reason: Daily Kos: 33rd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade


4 comments:

  1. lily says:

    Hey, I figured I'd come by from Watergate Summer. Your heading (blog description) caught my attention as I often blog about these matters (or make sad Jefferson graphics)
    Bush's goals are no secret, and no surprise.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks lily do not be a stranger,come on over any time,and feel free to rant or speek your mind,liberty is always free here.

  1. Puma says:

    The only way in Hell they will take away a woman's right to determine what happens to her own body, will be if they have already established a totalitarian state and have already dismantled our Constitution. If not, they better get ready for one hell of a revolution.

  1. Hey Sarah you sound like me in your beliefs,it seems these days that the King and his men are stacking the court in such a way to actually set us back some years on this thing. I am a man myself however I do not try to force my thinking on anyone else,the Repugs. agenda seem to force their thinking on the rest of us? They (Bush) is stacking the sepreme court, that is the very reason he said what he did in that"we will prevail," Roe v. Wade is hanging on by a thread
    they (the Repugs) want to have (abortion) done away with,I am a christian and do believe in God,however what would it be for me to say under what circumstances a woman should or should not have that abortion? This court will set us back 50 or so years at least,all it has on it is basically a bunch of idelogues.