House OKs Bill to Tighten Immigration Laws - Yahoo! News

Posted: 12/17/2005 by Floyd in Labels:
0

House OKs Bill to Tighten Immigration Laws - Yahoo! News

Someone must be reading blogger? Exact nature to what I talked about in my previous blog,we need to get a handle on these borders,so we can devert terror,we must keep our border more secure and it seems the politicians are moving in the right direction. Until we come up with some plan to keep them(the borders)more secure we are at risk,it is more of being a little more secure than an immigration issue and I know it's being treated in such a way but I am looking at it differant. See also my previous post on big business,because that's what it is about and I do believe everyone deserves a chance to live the American dream,what concerns me most is the terror issue involved here it's obvious the borders are most at risk and in need of "fixin." But I will be the first to say when something needs to be commended,and this does.

0 comments: