Are we safe?

Posted: 12/08/2005 by Floyd in
7

This will be my third post that somehow connect to the same reasoning and relation to the same subject matter,no sooner had my other post been done than I was setting down at a local restaurant and bingo it happened,you know the CNN news grabbers. Someone had threatened to blow up a plane in Florida which has given me an idea to try and justify my comments lately and do'nt get me wrong as my saying goes "I'm not trying to beat a dead horse to death." But just as I have said in my previous post there is always going to be people out there like this that do these kinds of things,if that plane had been in the air when all this happened it would have been a very nasty situtation indeed and a lot of innocent people could have been hurt. We need to look more at society and social issues if we're ever going to get a handle on this and I for one don't have all the answers,but if I persue something and it is'nt working I try a different avenue otherwise I'm not accomplishing anything. As I said before we're no safer now than on 9/11 but I want to think we are,but I know it's wishful thinking,the media will analize and reanalize this situtation for weeks on end using one expert then another one, while being overly concerned about Mr. Bush's poll numbers.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting blog.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks realitymistaken,and do stop by again and do comment further,all comments welcome here,hmm...just do'nt
    curse me too bad.....

  1. Jim says:

    When my wife, a clinical social heard that this bipolar "terrorist" was shot she was shocked. She said she would never recommend that her bipolar patients fly planes at all. There's too much chance that they could lose control and do something stupid.

    By the way, I like your blog; it looks like your heart and your brains are in the right ploace.

  1. Jim says:

    I meant to say "clinical social worker".

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey thanks Jim,come on by anytime.

  1. I think this country more vulnerable than ever...

  1. I think this country IS***